05 April 2010

Family Group Record PDF that Can be saved from Acrobat Reader 9

I have been searching for a Family Group Record PDF file that I could e-mail to family members.  I wanted them to be able to fill it out in Acrobat Reader, save the file and e-mail it back to me.  I wanted it to be as painless a process as possible.  I would have thought this type of file would be widely available.  Well it wasn't.

There were Family Group Record PDF files that could be filled out, but the person could not save it to e-mail it back to me.  They would have had to print it and then scan it to e-mail it, or fax it, or snail mail.  I have solved the problem and I am sharing it for anyone else with the dilemma I was facing.  You can download it at the link below.  I hope it is helpful.  Let me know what you think.

Family Group Record PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment